Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ud...@yahoo.fr on 2006/07/12 12:51:22 UTC

RE : Re: Data from inputText within popup is not saved

Hi Mario

--- Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> a écrit :
> In real live, are the both inputText at the same
> time in your view?

Yes, they are. Well, the popup appears when hovering
over the node.

> If this is the case, then this might be the reason
> whats wrong. I think
> JSF cant know which of both fields hold the "wanted"
> value.

It does not work even if I delete the second
inputText. (Actually, the original JSF page had only
the inputText within the popup; I have inserted the
second inputText only when I have observed that the
first does not work.)

Regards,

Radu

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

RE : Re: RE : Re: Data from inputText within popup is not saved

Posted by ud...@yahoo.fr.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-536

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

Re: RE : Re: Data from inputText within popup is not saved

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> It does not work even if I delete the second
> inputText.
Ok, so now lets open a jira ticket for this ;-)

Ciao,
Mario