Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by JavaHokie <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/18 04:59:27 UTC

Re: AccumuloMultiTableInputFormat IllegalStatementException

Hi Corey,

I am now trying to deploy this @ work and I am unable to get this run
without putting accumulo-core, accumulo-fate, accumulo-trace,
accumulo-tracer, and accumulo-tserver in the
$HADOOP_COMMON_HOME/share/hadoop/common directory.  Can you tell me how you
package your jar to obviate the need to put these jars here?

Thanks

--John

Posted by John Yost <so...@gmail.com>.
Got it to work.  I was being an anvil head. :)

--John

Posted by so...@gmail.com.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: AccumuloMultiTableInputFormat IllegalStatementException

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
Hi Corey,

Good point, tried libjars and it is not working. If you have an example packaging and deployment that would be great.

--John

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.