Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Srinivas Kashyap <sr...@tradestonesoftware.com> on 2018/05/02 13:29:54 UTC

count mismatch: number of records indexed

Hi,

I have standalone solr index server 5.2.1 and have a core with 15 fields(all indexed and stored).

Through DIH I'm indexing the data (around 65million records). The index process took 6hours to complete. But after the completion when I checked through Solr admin query console(*:*), numfound is only 41 thousand records. Am I missing some configuration to index all records?

Physical memory: 16GB
JVM memory: 4GB

Thanks,
Srinivas

Re: count mismatch: number of records indexed

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
And if you _do_ have a uniqueKey ("id" by default), subsequent records
will overwrite older records with the same key.

The tip from Annameneni is the first thing I'd try though, make sure
you've issued a commit.

Best,
Erick

Posted by ANNAMANENI RAVEENDRA <a....@gmail.com>.