Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com> on 2016/08/28 13:51:29 UTC

Windows instance high CPU load

Hello,

does anyone have problem with Windows instance and high CPU load?

I tryed with 1core and 4 cores - problem the same, if i starting to
downloading any files, CPU load is going crazy and always 100% of use.

Also, i checked movies - also CPU load ±70%

CPU: E5-2630v4
4GB RAM

RE: Windows instance high CPU load

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Excellent!

Simon Weller/ENA
(615) 312-6068

Posted by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Mindaugas Milinavičius <mi...@clustspace.com>.
I'm using xenserver 6.5 with all updates.