Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2015/02/05 00:47:05 UTC

Videos from CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2014 Available

Hi everyone,

Someone pointed out to me that the videos from the CloudStack Collaboration
Conference Europe 2014 are now available:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6ruJrhXZ-jSSYw0m3WfK4ea

Thought I'd pass this on. :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Videos from CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2014 Available

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
great! Thanks Mike!

--Tuna

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.