Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Sh...@sungard.com on 2012/01/10 07:15:29 UTC

Apache apollo

Hi,

We are interested in using Apache Apollo with stomp protocol.
Is it production ready?

Thanks,
Sheetal

Re: Apache apollo

Posted by Claudio Corsi <cl...@yahoo.com>.
Sheetal,

Apollo is still beta so I would not recommend you using it in production.

This does not mean that you could not develop with it.

By the way, this type of question is better suited for the users mailing list.

--Claudio

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2012, at 1:15, <Sh...@sungard.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are interested in using Apache Apollo with stomp protocol.
> Is it production ready?
>
> Thanks,
> Sheetal

RE: Apache apollo