Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Giovanni Tusa <gi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/29 15:50:17 UTC

News on abdera 1.0 official release

Hi all,
my company is actively working with abdera. Till now we were working on some
projects using 0.3 and 0.4 versions, but we are now in the process of moving
to abdera-1.0.
It is not clear, from the news on the abdera web page and the forum, when
1.0 will be official released. Can you please let me know?

Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Giovanni

Re: News on abdera 1.0 official release

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I too am keen to know as to when Abdera 1.0 will be released. May we know
the same?

Thanks,
Shiva Kumar H R