Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jean-Louis Vila <jl...@cosmosbay.com> on 2001/03/30 09:39:53 UTC

header, mustUnderstand and hot-reloading....

Hi,

Here some questions about Header part of envelope and more.

	1) Is the best way to get datas from header is to derive
		RPCRoputerServlet	to get header information ?

	2) Is somebody have a "mustUnderstand" example because
		I don't understand how it works ?
	   How a sender, which sends a header with an element
		mandatory (mustUnderstand="1"), can be sure
		that the receiver treat the mandatory data ?

	3) Always a same problem:
		What is the best way to reload modified classes
		without restarting the server ?
		My config :
			Tomcat 3.2.1/JVM 1.3/Xerces 1.2.3
			When I build a SOAP callable application (servlet)
			I include soap.jar in web-container lib path like that:
				WEB-INF/classes/<my package>
				WEB-INF/lib/soap.jar (Never insert in standard tomcat classpath)
Thanks,
Jean-Louis.