Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by kev <ke...@neoapathy.org> on 2003/07/13 14:39:30 UTC

apache cvs and eclipse

This is a little of topic (sorry), but I'm trying to use Eclipse as my
main dev environment, and I'm getting some strange behaviour when
connecting to the apache cvs.  I'm guessing that other developers on
this list use Eclipse (there are TODO tags in code) and I was wandering
how they managed to setup eclipse to check in/out to the apache cvs
repository?

At the moment, when I check out a project from cvs (jakarta-tomcat) it
doesn't seem to bring back all the required files
(org.apache.tomcat.util.http) being a good example.

Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated, off list/direct
to personal mail would probably be best.

Thanks

Kev

--
"To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed,
legislated..." - Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Re: apache cvs and eclipse

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Posted by kev <ke...@neoapathy.org>.