Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Morrowwind <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/20 21:42:31 UTC

How to fetch DMOZ despcriptions while crawling DMOZ

Hey

I am trying to get the dmoz descriptions with their urls while crawling
DMOZ.  Can anyone give me some hint please?

I'm do some reaserch on generating summary for web-page automaticlly, so I
need the DMOZ data pair -- the web-page description and the text content of
the web-page.  Now I can only parse the text from the web-pages and can't
pair them with their descriptions.

How can I get the descriptions as well while crawling?

Thanks!!