Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Shemil Hashan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 06:44:34 UTC

Open Office Build

I'm a Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate of University of
Moratuwa,Sri Lanka.
Im trying to implement a predictive text for Open Office as a Software
Engineering project. Predictive text is to give a list of suggestion words
for the word being currently typed.(If you need more info I will provide)

Can you guide me to make a full build of the system before I integrate my
app with it?
I need an answer ASAP.
Thank you.

Re: Open Office Build