Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joseph McGranaghan <dr...@draegoonz.com> on 2006/12/10 23:59:15 UTC

Struts 1.3.5 and SSL

Sorry, but I just can't get a clear understanding of a solution
for Struts 1.3.5 and SSL. I've always used sslext to ensure my
pages are secured.

So now if I want to use the new ComposableRequestProcessor,
how can I implement this functionality.

I've searched and I can't find the solution.

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Struts 1.3.5 and SSL

Posted by Joseph McGranaghan <dr...@draegoonz.com>.
Thanks for your input Wendy.

The most relevant thread I've found is
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=116112041327956&w=2

The struts wiki page http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgradeNotes12to13
documents the fix for the missing tiles commands.

-Joe

Re: Struts 1.3.5 and SSL

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

RE: Struts 1.3.5 and SSL

Posted by Scott Purcell <sp...@ilevy.com>.
I was trying to follow this thread and didn't see any responses? Has
this been answered off-line? Just curious.

Thanks,

- Do I start with the default ComposableRequestProcessor?

- Do I gut the org.apache.struts.action.SecureTilesRequestProcessor and
add it to commands

- Do I need to alter the underlying struts chain-config, override it, or

just add commands in another chain-config

The biggest problem is that I can't find good documentation on this or
examples.

SSL in struts should be a flick of a flag.

Can anyone point me to some good info?

The best I found was the infonia article, but it leaves a lot of
questions.

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Struts 1.3.5 and SSL