Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by manish kumar burnwal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/05 17:45:49 UTC

regarding dom writer issue(very Urgent)

Hi,

I am migrating a C++ source code. earlier we were using Xerces-2.7,now we
have migrated to xerces-c_3_0_1.

In my old code i have domwriter and setfeature() and cansetfeature(),can
you please guide me how to make it compatible with the new xerces,as i
understand domwriter is no more supported.

Please reply as soon as possible,it's very urgent.

--
Manish Kumar

Re: regarding dom writer issue(very Urgent)

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Hi,

You can compare DOMPrint sample sources to get the idea.

Good luck!
	Vitaly