Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/01/10 08:50:25 UTC

XUI Testimonial

The XUI team has asked us if we could write a Testimonial. So far I have written the following sentences. Before sending this to
them I would like to have your opininons. Of course any added testimonials would be a good thing.

<<The Apache OFBiz project has been using XUI for its Point Of Sale (POS) User Interface (UI) since the begining (3rd quarter 2004).
The POS is currently the only OFBiz component with a non HTML UI. It has been choosen because its open source XML file format
allowed us to easily implement configurable POS screens. With XUI we found something that was fairly easily and directly applicable
to the problem at hand. And as it is using Swing underneath all possibilities remain open. Moreover we enjoyed the way it is dealing
with internationalisation.

XUI has proven to be not only an easy to use and reliable tool but also has an excellent and reactive support team. So from our
point
of view XUI is a real show stopper when it comes to create a rich client UI using XML ! >>

Thanks for your interest

Jacques

RE: XUI Testimonial

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Jacques

I agree 200% with "has an excellent and reactive support team".  However, it
begins to fall apart if you try to do complicated nested containers.

Skip

[...]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:46 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.