Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris O'Connor <ts...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/05 20:01:22 UTC

Re: Problem in deploying .aar file

I'm seeing the same problem as Priya. Same error output different
service name of course. All I can add for the moment is that I have
sucessfully uploaded/deployed the aar file to Tomcat 6.0.16
w/jdk1.6.0_05 then I tried it on a Tomcat 6.0.14 w/ jdk1.6.0_04 and saw
the error. I upgraded Tomcat and Java to the same revisions as the
working box and still see the error. So I tried a third box with Tomcat
6.0.14 w/ jdk1.6.0_04 and also get the error. So at the moment I have
more instances of how it doesn't work than how it does. Oh all of these
are using the Axis2 1.4 war file deployed through the Tomcat Admin page
and are running on Windows XP.

If anyone has some insight of things to try I'd appreciate it.

Things I've tried:
Reinstalling Axis2 1.4
Reinstalling Tomcat

"Given
enough time, the proper resources, and access to some really toxic
stuff, one can probably dissolve just about anything except Peep eyes."