Posted to user@struts.apache.org by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com> on 2006/12/13 17:06:23 UTC

struts 2 compatible with JBoss Portal 2.6

Hi,
As my experience with struts 2's ajax features is turning to a nightmare, I
would likw to know if struts 2 is compatible with the latest version of
Jboss Portal, I mean the 2.6 version.
Because the struts 2 site says it is compatible with the 2.2 version, wich
seems to be strange since struts 2 has been released very recently...
thanks

Re: struts 2 compatible with JBoss Portal 2.6

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I agree that the lack of documentation from JBOSS Portal on implement Struts 2.x wars makes the implementation quite difficult
You will note Struts supports JBOSS/Tomcat
Good Luck,

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire.

Posted by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com>.
Thank you,