Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bart Frackiewicz <bf...@open-medium.com> on 2005/12/05 14:27:01 UTC

Lucene prop search and ACLs

Hello,

i am using Slide 2.2pre1 (build in November) from CVS with Lucene-based
properties search. The search works fine for me except one case:

if i search (logged in as guest user) for a phrase, which is part of a
non-accessible file, the search method response me a 400 BAD REQUEST error:

<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
    <D:response>
       <D:href>
       </D:href>
       <D:status>
             HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
       </D:status>
       <D:responsedescription>
             Access denied on /files/nur fuer root/anderedatei.txt by
user /users/guest
             for action /actions/read
       </D:responsedescription>
    </D:response>
</D:multistatus>

I think, the search method should ignore non-accessible files. Has
someone a workaround for this?

Best regards,

Bart