Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/28 12:12:27 UTC

ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available

Hi, all,
  I posted 2 templates below as ApacheCon presentation template candidates.
The visual design was from Doria. Please try and tell me if any comments.
Thanks!

http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8867

- Simon

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/tm6jj7617tzh026/apache-con2012.odp). I think

Re: ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available

Posted by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net>.
On 9/28/2012 5:12 AM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> Hi, all,
>   I posted 2 templates below as ApacheCon presentation template candidates.
> The visual design was from Doria. Please try and tell me if any comments.
> Thanks!
>
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8867
>
> - Simon

I think both are great - actually the first would make a great opening
slide while the second would be great for "content" slides.

But... maybe it's just me - does the high yellow/red contents seem to
clash with the mostly blue/gray conference logo (feather excluded, of
course)? I wonder how it would look if the yellow was subsituted with
#6486BD (R:100 G:134 B:189) which is the blueish color used in the logo?

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Steve,
  I'm very glad that people like the template.
  I think you can either use the link, or download the template and store
it to a desired place as ApacheCon template. I'm just open to either of the
option.

- Simon

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I prefer this one --> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865

Yeah!

Standardize the beginning of the presentation is always cool.

Albino

Re: ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I prefer this one --> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865

+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree with Charles.

Regards
JB

On 10/02/2012 03:33 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
> I prefer this one --> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
>
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, all,
>>    I posted 2 templates below as ApacheCon presentation template candidates.
>> The visual design was from Doria. Please try and tell me if any comments.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8865
>> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8867
>>
>> - Simon
>>

>> 2012/9/25 Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi, all,
>>>    Just an update that I talked to the UX designers, Xin and Doria, in cc
>>> list. They kindly agreed to help, and they are working on the template
>>> design now (including the theme and background pictures specific to our
>>> conference). It will take 1 or 2 more days, and hopefully we can come out
>>> 2~3 proposals for people to choose.
>>>    One question is: where to put those templates? One option is to publish
>>> them on the Apache OpenOffice Template website, and give the links for
>>> people to download. Any idea?
>>>
>>> - Simon

>> good to

>> black
>> Microsoft

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: ApacheCon Presentation Template Candidates Available

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.