Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/08 14:33:39 UTC

New staging repo with the latest fix

Hi,

Just uploaded new binaries in the following staging repo.
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-126/

Unfortunately, I cannot close it so you can't see it outside nexus. Don't
know why so if someone can help on that area ...

I won't have anytime to push new ones.
If someone can check that everything is ok and push the vote, that'd be
cool.

Otherwise, will do that on next Monday.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: New staging repo with the latest fix

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
created new tag
uploading new binaries:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenejb-127/
Sent my signing key to a public server

Should be finished within one hour (crossing fingers that it's the latest
shoot).

JLouis

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
There is no 4.5.1 tag