Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by israel <de...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/15 00:18:08 UTC

Valium, Xanax, Prozac and more.. Check it out!

New OFFSHORE PHARMACY - Not a single medical question asked, guaranteed
or it's free.

Valium, Xanaxm, Soma, Zyban, Super V1agara, etc. 100% Private & NO
QUESTIONS.

128-bit encrypted site which means maximum confidentiality & no
tracing.

Executives, Doctor's, & business people have been using our site for
years & we are proud to present it to you. See what were all about
today.

http://herbalfactory.net/sv/index.php?pid=eph9106

rock philipredwing katie deutsch chevy sunbird kiss vicky nauticaricky play pinkfloy fugazi fountain canced