Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arun Suresh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/26 18:10:27 UTC

***UNCHECKED*** Re: [DISCUSS] Merge YARN-6592 to trunk

Thanks everyone. I've opened a VOTE thread..

@Carlo
Interesting idea to support Kubernates API. Definitely makes sense. My
understanding is that we can emulate specification for a k8 POD within our
scheme of things by assigning the same source tag to a set of scheduling
requests.
Ill dig in to this.

Cheers
-Arun