Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bill Mulert <wd...@zygno.org> on 2004/04/08 18:29:00 UTC

Torque inserts failing

I've ported a working turbine app from Linux to Windows and now to OSX.
On OSX I'm seeing all the Torque db inserts failing with this exception:
   java.sql.SQLException: Connection is closed.

This is with TurbineSecurity calls and anything else that is called upon
to insert a record using Torque. Turbine/Torque can read and update the
db fine, its just the inserts that fail. Most of my application is using
OJB for persistence, and that is working fine.

The Postgres db connections for both Torque and OJB are coming from
Tomcat via jndi.

This one is difficult to debug.
Has anyone seen this exception?

-- bill