Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Rajan T <dh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 17:26:34 UTC

session replication issue - JS2-174

Hi,

i  am using jet speed for one of the project and currently we are facing
issues with session replication issue and also we have found from JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-174 ) that jetspeed has an open
issue which was planned to resolved by 2.3 which was dated 18th April 2014
which doesn't include the fix

can  you please let us know when it will be fixed

Thanks & regards
Irudhayarajan

Re: session replication issue - JS2-174

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
I've activated it for the 2.3.0 release. Need to thoroughly test. No
guarantee it will be included