Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Kuhn <st...@uni-koeln.de> on 2006/12/21 19:05:41 UTC

strange login problem

Hi all,
I have got a rather strange problem with one of my jetspeed installations.
Perhaps somebody had something similar and can help. I would appreiate that
much.
Ok, it's a jetspeed 1.6 running in tomcat 5.0.20 on a debian machine. If a
user logs in sometimes he is logged out again as soon as clicking on any
link. If he logs in a secons time, it works fine. It seems the problem is
restricted to that machine and to firefox (tested also konqueror and IE).
This is really one of theses ugly hard-to-solve problems. As I sadi, help
would be great.
Stefan
--
Stefan Kuhn B. Sc. M. A.