Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2003/10/22 12:38:21 UTC

[Documentation] New documentation on Lenya menbuar

Hi Lenya users,

Michael and I started documenting the Lenya menubar:

http://localhost:8080/lenya/docs-new/docs/components/layout/lenya-menubar.html

Feel free to post your comments to this thread.

-- Andreas

Re: [Documentation] New documentation on Lenya menbuar

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Danny Bols wrote:

> Andreas Hartmann
>
>>Sent: woensdag 22 oktober 2003 12:38
>>To: lenya-user@cocoon.apache.org
>>Subject: [Documentation] New documentation on Lenya menbuar
>>

>>Hi Lenya users,
>>
>>Michael and I started documenting the Lenya menubar:
>>
>>http://localhost:8080/lenya/docs-new/docs/components/layout/lenya-
>>menubar.html
>>
>>Feel free to post your comments to this thread.
>>

> Flashy BIG picture you got there !
>
> Nice solution these meta stylesheets.
>
> BTW the picture suggests that the menu is generated by an menu.xsp while
> it's up to the publication in the menus.xmap how the source is generated.

yes, take a look at lenya/pubs/$PUBLICATION_ID/menus.xmap and
config/menus/...

btw, I just updated the "blog" and "oscom" publications (although oscom
needs some more work) in order to use the meta stylesheets created by
Andreas and it's working like a charm :-)

I also added a "tabs/tab" element such that showing specific tabs can be
  turned on or off. The blog and oscom publications are not based on a
sitetree, so it doesn't show the "Info/Site" tab anymore.

If you switch into the admin area then you will have the Info/Site tab
again, because it's produced by the Lenya core. Maybe we can make this
configurable within the publication.xconf?

Thanks

Michi

> ---
>
> Danny