Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sudhanshu Singhal <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/13 16:46:20 UTC

Integrating Exchange Server 2003

Hello All,

I am working on a java application running under tomcat 5.0.28 for
managing appointment's. I want to integrate it to MS exchange 2003
using the Slide framework. I want my application to update the
calendar with the appointment.

I went through all the post in the list but couldn't find my way through.

Anyone with suggestions?

Thanks!!
Sud.

--
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.." Jim Rohn

Re: Integrating Exchange Server 2003

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
Can you post a trace of the http traffic?

-James

Posted by Sudhanshu Singhal <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.