Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com> on 2012/09/04 19:38:54 UTC

Profiling OpenLaszlo SWF11 apps with Flash Builder

For anyone interested: I've created a small project setup which
enables developers to easily debug and profile OpenLaszlo applications
with Flash Builder:

https://github.com/raju-bitter/openlaszlo-flashbuilder-project

There's a PDF with a good description of how to set up your
application to be able to develop using the normal dev approach for
OpenLaszlo, and still have full Flash Builder ActionScript
integration. Here's the link to the PDF:
https://github.com/raju-bitter/openlaszlo-flashbuilder-project/blob/master/docs/ProfilingOpenLaszloApplicationswithFlashBuilder4.6.pdf?raw=true

- Raju

Re: Profiling OpenLaszlo SWF11 apps with Flash Builder

Posted by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com>.
You are welcome, in some situation profiling or debugging the LFC can
be very helpful. Althought the source code generated by the LFC looks
very messy.

Re: Profiling OpenLaszlo SWF11 apps with Flash Builder

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing Raju!
We might take that in our developer docs for the debugging tools.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock