Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Gurule <rg...@lanl.gov> on 2010/07/12 22:29:48 UTC

RedHat 6 Problem

Hi Norm,

    Thanks for taking a look at this:

    Two things:

    1) Under Redhat 6, the setenv.sh is not getting properly executed
from run.sh hence my mailet is not  being instantiated. If I hardcode
the mailet path at the end of the CLASSPATH statement in run.sh my
mailet is found, otherwise it is not.

   2)  Having resolved the above problem with a hardcode fix in run.sh,
I get this error which does not occur in the windows version:

INFO  14:22:43,049 | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | ActiveMQ
JMS Med
WARN  14:22:43,060 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
WARN  14:22:43,061 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
WARN  14:22:43,062 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
WARN  14:22:43,062 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
WARN  14:22:43,062 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
WARN  14:22:43,063 |
[...]
WARN  14:22:43,064 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
WARN  14:22:43,064 |
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcept)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getO)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegist)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetB)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBea)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finis)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refre)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<)
        at
org.apache.james.container.spring.JamesServerApplicationContext.<ini)
        at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:27)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
../home/esn_user/esn_gateway/JameServ)
        at
org.apache.james.socket.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer.buildS)
        at
org.apache.james.socket.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer.init(A)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcce)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
        ... 15 more
[root@nh-4 bin]#

--
Robert L. Gurule'
High Performance Computing

Re: RedHat 6 Problem

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert,

normally you would just put your jar in /path/to/james/conf/lib/

Could you try this ?

Bye,
Norman