Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io> on 2018/03/09 20:16:24 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-267: Add Processor Unit Test Support to Kafka Streams Test Utils

Hello all,

I'd like to start voting on KIP-267, to introduce a MockProcessorContent
enabling Processor, Transformer, and ValueTransformer authors to unit-test
their components.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-267%3A+Add+Processor+Unit+Test+Support+to+Kafka+Streams+Test+Utils?src=jira

Thanks,
-John

Re: [VOTE] KIP-267: Add Processor Unit Test Support to Kafka Streams Test Utils

Posted by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io>.
Thanks everyone.

I am closing this vote. The KIP is accepted with

3 binding votes (Damian, Guozhang, Matthias) and
2 non-binding votes (Ted, Bill)

Thanks for your comments and votes!

-John

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-267: Add Processor Unit Test Support to Kafka Streams Test Utils

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com> Date: 3/9/18  12:29 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: dev@kafka.apache.org Subject: Re: [VOTE] KIP-267: Add Processor Unit Test Support to Kafka Streams Test Utils

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP.