Posted to users@maven.apache.org by SRINIVASA RAO <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/25 17:00:38 UTC

.Net Application Build using Maven

Hi All,

I need to build the .Net application(dll file) by using Maven script.
If any body having idea on that, please give me sample examples on both .Net and Maven. It will be great help to me.

Regards,
Nivas

Re: .Net Application Build using Maven

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM, SRINIVASA RAO
<sr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need to build the .Net application(dll file) by using Maven script.
> If any body having idea on that, please give me sample examples on both .Net and Maven. It will be great help to me.

Check the links on the old NMaven incubator page:
http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/

I'm most familar with NPanday, which I'm using successfully to build
dlls as well as web applications (packaged as .zip files) and deploy
them to the internal Maven repo.  It also has integration for VS 2005
and VS 2008, with the ability to generate pom.xml files from VS
solution files.  There's still work to do, not all project types are
supported yet, etc., but it's fairly active and making progress.
http://www.codeplex.com/npanday

HTH,
--
Wendy