Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Simon Zambrovski <Za...@ti5.tu-harburg.de> on 2007/01/02 10:53:26 UTC

AW: WS-Business Activity Specification Implementation for Apache Kandula2

Hi,

Happy new Year.

Sorry for late response. I've been out of office between Christmas and
New Year. I've implemented a proof-of-concept prototype of WS-BA in late
2004. I used Apache AXIS as the WS-Engine. I also contacted Kandula
people planning the implementation and tried to get someone in order to
share my knowledge about the implementation problems but without any
progress. So the main problem you will be faced during your
implementation are things that are ommited / not clearly defined in the
WS-BA specification. By the way, the WS-AT specification is much clearer
and defines enough in order to implement the protocol.

My implementation is hosted at Sourceforge and an industry paper has
been published about it on IEEE CEC-2005.

Feel free to ask concrete questions, if any...

--

Dipl. Ing. Simon Zambrovski

Research Assistant

Hamburg University of Technology

Institute of Telematics

Schwarzenbergstrasse 95
D-21073 Hamburg

Posted by bimalee salpitikorala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,

Wish you too a very happy new year and really sorrry for the late reply.

Thank you very much for the information and what we are planning to do is to
discuss the issues which are not clearly defined in the specification  in
the mailing list and come up with solutions.

Hope we would be able to clarify things and to we'll be able to come up with
a good ws-ba impl for kandula2...

Thanx again.

regards
Bimalee