Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 22:43:32 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.2.0-incubating Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.2.0-incubating ready for release.

NOTE that this is a tandem release in that 3.1.2-incubating is also
available and up for VOTE separately on a different thread.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tinkerpop/3.2.0-incubating/

The source distribution is provided by:
apache-tinkerpop-3.2.0-incubating-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
apache-gremlin-console-3.2.0-incubating-bin.zip
apache-gremlin-server-3.2.0-incubating-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/reference/ (user docs)
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.2.0-incubating/core/ (core javadoc)
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.2.0-incubating/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tinkerpop.git;a=tag;h=eaa4a3735af6caf2ec22bf069aa52c58fc8ebe80

The release notes are available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/3.2.0-incubating/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-320-release-date-april-8-2016

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Monday (April 11,
2016) at 5 pm EST.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,
Stephen

Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.2.0-incubating Release

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.
Tests, docs, and the artifacts were all good.  Manual testing also good.
Exciting release!

VOTE: +1

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.
Validation succeeded:

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Musso <jb...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for being a little late to the party. I thought it was worth
adding that all gremlin-javascript (v2.3.1 on npm) tests also pass
against TinkerPop v3.2.0.

Jean-Baptiste

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.
Ran manual tests with the console and server zips: Gremlin Console +
Gremlin Server (WebSocket and REST), and OLAP manual test with the examples
over Giraph and Spark standalone. Verified compiling the code from the
src.zip. 3.2.0 looks good to go.

VOTE +1

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello,