Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stan Devitt <js...@stratumtek.com> on 2003/11/02 22:32:40 UTC

Re: AW: style task disagreeing with xalan and saxon

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am now getting consistent results though I am not entirely sure yet
what led to full the fix.  Replacing xml-apis.jar as suggested below did
not seem to
have much effect alone, but this and making the XML related jar files
consistant
across lib/endorsed under JAVA_HOME , lib under ANT_HOME  and my
stand-alone xalan led to consistency between xalan and ant.  The saxon
versus xalan discrepancy then disappeared after a thorough XSLT code
review, though I  haven't isolated the crucial change.

java version "1.4.2"
Ant 1.6beta2

Once again,  thanks.

Stan Devitt

endorsed [was : style task disagreeing with xalan and saxon]

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
Dominique Devienne also would like to have endorsed in ant.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ant.devel/24253/match=endorsed
If you want, you can continue this discussion on the development list, and
submit a patch for the endorsed feature.
Cheers,
Antoine

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.