Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Ball, Darren" <db...@litle.com> on 2008/01/14 19:24:54 UTC

custom listener

Can anyone lead me down the road to creating a custom listener that uses
JDBC to write results out to a database?
NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is for the use of the addressee only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information belonging to Litle & Co. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail. Thank you.

Re: Error in URLRewritingExample.jmx when I tried to run it

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks. I can confirm the problem.

The example JMX file has now been updated (svn r61267 and r612664) and
will be in the next JMeter release.

Posted by Lin Ahmad <LA...@tceq.state.tx.us>.
The version is 2.3.1.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Which version of JMeter?

RE: custom listener

Posted by "Ball, Darren" <db...@litle.com>.
Sebb -
Can you provide a little more insight?
Are there any working examples/tutorials out there?

I am rather new to jmeter and it would be beneficial to have an example
or at least something that will lead me down the right road.

Anything that you could offer up would be great.

Thanks.

I suggest you have a look at the Result Collector class

Re: custom listener

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.