Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Timothy Bennett <ti...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 17:01:16 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

With Alex clearing the IP for Triplesec to move from Safehaus, I've
completed the initial import of the Triplesec codebase into the Directory
trunk.  You can find this initial import at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/triplesec/.

Over the next week or so, I'll be migrating package names to conform to its
new home at ASF and doing other such legal things to the codebase required
by ASF.

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress...

--
timothy