Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com> on 2017/01/04 04:25:33 UTC

Chicago Talk on Open Source

Hi,

Planning on doing a talk with fellow Chicago developer Michael Minella
on getting into open source development January 17 in the Loop (location
TBD)

https://www.meetup.com/ChicagoJUG/events/236572448/

I'll be talking about my experiences in the ASF.  Can this be added to
the events calendar?  If you're in the area feel free to swing by!

- Bob

Re: Chicago Talk on Open Source

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3010)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Awesome Bob

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the post. Since being a year that I started to live in Windy
city.I'm learning about this group and event today.
I'm happy to contribute in Community work in future.

Cheers
Kanchana