Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/01 02:53:09 UTC

Creating invoice fromPartyId

Under the screen:

    accounting >> Invoices >> Create New Invoice

We can create sales invoices. However, "Organization Party Id" is not populated
with a newly created party. According to the Data Module Resource Book,
fromParty has to be INTERNAL ORGINATION. May be I am missing something here.

I have created a party and added the roles:

VENDOR
ADDRESSEE
BILL_FROM_VENDOR
BILL_TO_CUSTOMER
CARRIER
INTERNAL_ORGANIZATIO
SUPPLIER

I have created accounts for this party similar to the ones that come
with the demo "Company" party.

I still, can not see that party in the drop down menu (Organization Party Id)
in the mentioned screen.

What conditions a party have to satisfy in order to be able to issue Bills ?

Thank you.

Re: Creating invoice fromPartyId

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I figured it out.