Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/01/17 23:34:52 UTC

Subversion repository connection string example

Say does anyone have an example of a subversion <repository>
configuration - I notice the docs on the project descriptor
say subversion is supported but there are no examples for
subversion.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Subversion repository connection string example

Posted by Mikael Lundgren <mi...@leanon.se>.
Hi,

sure i do ;-)

Here is a snit from my project.xml file, sligtly edited to avoid a rush
of testers connecting to my server ;-)

   <repository>
     <connection>
       scm:svn:http://name.domain.com/repos/leif/dev/trunk
     </connection>
     <url>http://name.domain.com/repos/leif</url>
   </repository>

To make the changelog report work you'll need to add the following to
your project.properties (or build.properties)

maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.svnlib.SvnChangeLogFactory

This assumes that you are using the "original" scm code, I have no idea
if this is needed with the scm plugin mentioned earlier on this list.

Enjoy!

/Mikael