Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/18 12:39:42 UTC

Camel 3.X / camel-infinispan feature

Hello.

If I'm not wrong, the feature camel-infinispan is not found in the
feature repository of version 3.20.1.

Is it another deprecated component of 3.X ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Re: Camel 3.X / camel-infinispan feature

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I would probably create a feature with what I need from Infinispan and use that.

Also it depends from what version you're going to use (of Infinispan). From a particular version they choose to drop OSGi support, so you might need to wrap their JARs.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 02:11:07 PM GMT+1, Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello.

Bad news :( ! Thanks anyway for your answer...

What do you suggest to restore Infinispan core features ? We don't
really need the camel component but we have OSGi services that need
these features.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Posted by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com>.