Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sebastian Bazley <se...@apache.org> on 2004/05/21 02:15:18 UTC

Odd behaviour of Amazon with Keep-Alive

Just tried amazon.com and .co.uk as sample sites that return cookies, and
noticed that setting Keep-alive has a very strange effect:

Instead of the header:

    Connection: close

they return

    Cneonction: close

I suppose that is similar to omitting the header - but it's an odd way of
doing it!

Re: Odd behaviour of Amazon with Keep-Alive