Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Y G <gy...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 07:33:02 UTC

new MR API:MutilOutputFormat

in the old MR API ,there is MutilOutputFormat class which i can use to
custom the reduce output file name.
it's very useful  for me.
but i can't find it in the new API. can anybody tell how to do the same func
using the new MR API?
-----
天天开心
身体健康
Sent from Nanjing, 32, China
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."

Re: new MR API:MutilOutputFormat

Posted by Y G <gy...@gmail.com>.
thank you ,Amogh.

i will patch it.
-----
天天开心
身体健康
Sent from Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I
shall some day die, which is not so." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html