Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Buck Beaver <th...@me.com> on 2013/07/15 21:21:47 UTC

Cannot Save .odt files

This may be a Mac problem, but it has manifested itself while using OpenOffice Text Document. When I try to save a file with a password, I get the error

	Error saving the document xxxxxx:
	General Error.
	General input/output error.

I have tried several different password combinations, including one generated with an app. When I save the file without a password, it saves fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Buck

Re: Cannot Save .odt files

Posted by "Luis Iglesias Rejas (113)" <lu...@vigo.org>.
Hi, Buck.
I can save docs with a password. My environment:
Mac OSX Lion 10.7.5
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1
and
Apache OpenOffice 4.0.0