Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Toby H Ferguson <to...@Sun.COM> on 2004/01/23 19:20:37 UTC

EyeBrowse bugs

This is not about XMLBeans, but about the tool we use for looking at the
email archive, eyebrowse.

Eyebrowse's search functionality has errors - it cannot find things!
I've written at least 3 messages, which I can see if I look at the list
manually. But if I search for my name using the search facility only 2
such messages are returned.

If I search by subject that has problems too - I searched for "location"
and didn't get any messages back, but I know that there's at least one
thread with "location" in the subject.

Any ideas who I inform about these problems?

Toby H Ferguson