Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2013/01/31 13:59:36 UTC

[DONE] Re: refresh Update Service for our AOO 3.4.1 respin release

>> Hi,
>>
>> I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
>> AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.
>>

> Update Service for OOo 3.2 has been refreshed.
>
> Refreshments for the other versions will follow.

The Update Service has been refreshed for the other versions as well - I
had done it about 3 hours ago.

On Google Analytics, I see already some hits from the Update Services
from the new languages, esp. from Polish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
OOo 3.3 instances.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [DONE] Re: refresh Update Service for our AOO 3.4.1 respin release

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:59 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<or...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> On 30.01.2013 11:23, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
>>> AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.
>>>

>> Update Service for OOo 3.2 has been refreshed.
>>
>> Refreshments for the other versions will follow.
>

> The Update Service has been refreshed for the other versions as well - I had
> done it about 3 hours ago.
>
> On Google Analytics, I see already some hits from the Update Services from
> the new languages, esp. from Polish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian OOo 3.3
> instances.

Thanks!  It is looking good.

-Rob

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 01/31/2013 01:59 PM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:

>> Hi,
>>
>> On 30.01.2013 11:23, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I will refresh our Update Service for OOo 3.2, OOo 3.2.1, OOo 3.3 and
>>> AOO 3.4 to consider the new available languages.
>>>

>> Update Service for OOo 3.2 has been refreshed.
>>
>> Refreshments for the other versions will follow.
>
> The Update Service has been refreshed for the other versions as well - I
> had done it about 3 hours ago.
>
> On Google Analytics, I see already some hits from the Update Services
> from the new languages, esp. from Polish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
> OOo 3.3 instances.

Thanks Oliver, as the Polish download link is now also repaired we
should see a nice increase of download hits in the next days.

Marcus