Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by VIGNESH S <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 14:11:31 UTC

Getting LockObtainedFailedException while deleting corrupted index and indexing on a newly created index

Hi

I have a large Index with a open IndexWriter.some one unknowlingly deleted
some files in the index and corrupted the index.

Once i get IndexCorruptedException,I will delete the entire Index Folder
and close my indexwriter also and  Restart indexing process again.

In that time,I am Still Getting LockObtainedFailedException.

I am running this in a android device.

When i reboot the device,Indexing happens properly but without rebooting
iam getting  LockObtainedFailedException.

Please kindly help me

--
Thanks and Regards
Vignesh Srinivasan