Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ahmad Jawid Muhammadi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/22 21:13:58 UTC

Couchbase integration in Fineract CN Mobile & required changes in Fineract CN

Hello everyone!

Recently as a GSoC task, I implemented *Couchbase Lite* in the Fineract CN
Mobile <https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-mobile> project to make it
offline first. To review the draft pull request, please click here
<https://github.com/jawidMuhammadi/fineract-cn-mobile/pull/2/commits/454e76da5830bccec748ecad03cfebdd4565e3a0>
.

To know how to install and configure *Couchbase Server* and *Sync Gateway*
locally, please follow the instruction from this gist
<https://gist.github.com/jawidMuhammadi/af6cd34058cacf20b100d335639b3ad8>
 file.

I opened a Jira Ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-238> to
explain how I implemented *Couchbase Lite* in the Fineract CN Mobile
project and also I explained what changes require in Fineract CN during
integrating it with Couchbase and Sync Gateway, in order to sync data with
the mobile app.

I really appreciate it if I get some feedback and suggestions in my
implementation.

Thanks & Regards
Ahmad Jawid Muhammadi