Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mistercaste <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 10:44:38 UTC

Re: JavaBean version of JSVGScrollPane

I tried to apply the patch on a new JSVGScrollPane (see attachment:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28764820/JSVGScrollPane.java JSVGScrollPane.java
) and matisse recognizes it as a drag-and-drop element.
However although if I can take it and place it on my frames and place the
JSVGCanvas over it, if I zoom on my canvas or resize the Swing window
containing it the Scrollpanes do not appear.
Did you find a solution for this? Thank you.