Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/11/21 00:31:51 UTC

PropertyOverrideConfigurer & constructor arguments

Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> I got it working when I placed the properties file in my webapp-module
> under WEB-INF/cocoon/spring and naming the property
>
> <bean-id>/<param>=<value>
>
> so for example:
>
> com.domain.package.blockA/mountPath=/foo

Does anybody know the syntax to override contructor arguments too?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: PropertyOverrideConfigurer & constructor arguments

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>>> I got it working when I placed the properties file in my webapp-module
>>> under WEB-INF/cocoon/spring and naming the property
>>>
>>> <bean-id>/<param>=<value>
>>>
>>> so for example:
>>>
>>> com.domain.package.blockA/mountPath=/foo
>> Does anybody know the syntax to override contructor arguments too?
>>
> I think it's not possible to override constructor arguments with this
> mechanism.

yes, after digging into the source code of Spring I came to the same conclusion.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>> I got it working when I placed the properties file in my webapp-module
>> under WEB-INF/cocoon/spring and naming the property
>>
>> <bean-id>/<param>=<value>
>>
>> so for example:
>>
>> com.domain.package.blockA/mountPath=/foo
>
> Does anybody know the syntax to override contructor arguments too?

I think it's not possible to override constructor arguments with this
mechanism.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect