Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Erron Austin <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 03:23:08 UTC

Paid Support

My company is considering building a web framework based on Velocity.  One
of our pain points is that our current open-source platform doesn't really
have a place where we can purchase support if we run into issues.  The
mailing list appears to have good activity, but it would be nice to
have more firm SLA's, etc.  Are there any companies or individuals located
in the US who can provide support?

To be clear, we are not seeking this support right now, just an information
gathering phase.

Thanks,

Erron

Re: Paid Support

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erron,

You may be able to engage some of the US Velocity developers for
support (Will ?)

Click Framework is a web framework based on Velocity, and the company
I work for provides commercial support for Click (www.avoka.com).

regards Malcolm Edgar
http://click.sourceforge.net