Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Draier <th...@codeva.net> on 2004/11/09 12:18:10 UTC

Re: [POLL] Splitting the release

hi all,
has anybody found some time to test the maven distribution i put on
http://www.codeva.net/jahia/webdav/users/root/public/maven.tgz ? i just
set up a maven repository with all necessary libraries, so you should
have no problems for compiling now - just add the line
maven.repo.remote=http://www.codeva.net/maven in the root
project.properties file, and all libs will be downloaded when starting
the compilation.
thomas

Posted by Thomas Draier <th...@codeva.net>.
hi oliver,
you can change the -Xmx option in the maven script to use more memory -
on my configuration maven runs fine with 256M, but 512 should be more
confortable to avoid those errors. there are multiple maven
repositories - the reference is on www.ibiblio.org/maven , and that
should be possible to add some jars here. i believe we would have to
ask to each team to send their bundle to maven, or at least tell them
we did it for them. explanations are on
http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html . note that  some jars
cannot be distributed legally (like those under sun licence) and should
not be put on a repository.
thomas

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, could download t now :) I will try it...

Oliver

Posted by Thomas Draier <th...@codeva.net>.

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.